Two Day Technical Retro-Commissioning
Seminar & Workshop
First time presented in Canada!
Presenting a Technical Retro-Commissioning Approach to identifying operational problems and “quick fixes”, no-cost/low-cost measures, and capital improvement opportunities.
Special emphasis will be placed on materials and analysis methods described in the Building Energy Analysis Professional (BEAP) Certification Program.
Includes use of ASHRAE’s building energy labeling program Building Energy Quotient (bEQ) to evaluate In Operation performance.
Wednesday, September 16
Thursday, September 17
8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: S. Walter Stewart Library, 170 Memorial Park Ave, East York, (Danforth Ave & Coxwell Ave)
Terry E. Townsend, P.E.
Presenter: Terry E. Townsend, P.E., Fellow ASHRAE, served as president of ASHRAE in 2006-07. President of Townsend Engineering Inc., Chattanooga, Tennessee, and Panama City, Florida.
Details: Entire presentation is provided to each attendee the first day - more than 300 slides. On the second day, a walk-through the 26,000 sq. ft. library is conducted by teams of attendees; each team will make a presentation to the library about their findings and recommendations.
Prizes & Award: The winning team will receive the following:
- Each member will get an ASHRAE eLearning Course of their choice;
- A representative of the winning team will submit the bEQ Workbook + support documentation + photos to ASHRAE; a representative of the winning team will work with the presenter, Terry Townsend in developing an editorial column for the ASHRAE Journal.
Package price for the two days (Course materials, breakfast, and lunch are included.):
- $550 including tax for ASHRAE members
- $650 including tax for non-members
Course Materials Included:
- Procedures for Commercial Building Energy Audits
- Procedures for Commercial Building Energy Audits Spreadsheets
- ASHRAE Standard 100
- bEQ “In Operation” Procedures and Forms
- “How to Guide” for ‘In Operation’ Worksheets
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org